Directions to Dog Lake Resort, Ontario, Canada
Dog Lake Resort is located a short 2-hour Scenic drive from the U.S border crossing at Pigeon River. Pigeon River is Located 3 hours North of Duluth Minn.
From Thunder Bay, drive 5 miles west on Hwy. 102 (Dawson Road), turn right on Hwy. 589 (Dog Lake Road), then drive North for 27 miles. Look for our sign at Lappe Store.
If you are using a StreetPilot or similar device just punch in 2320 Dawson Rd, and it will direct you to Recreation World RV.Once there follow Dog Lake Road to the end and we will be waiting there for you.
Things to Experience in Thunder Bay:
- Golfing (World Class)
- Recreational Trail Systems
- Thunder Bay Charity Casino
- Historical Old Fort William
- Kakabeka Falls Provincial Park
- Sleeping Giant Provincial Park
- Ouiment Canyon
- Terry Fox Monument
- Art Galleries
- Live Theatre
- Close access to US border - Minnesota/Ontario (45 minutes from Pigeon River border crossing).
For more information, feel free to give us a shout!
Toll Free: 1-800-466-0918
Dog Lake Resort
R.R.#14, Box 30, Site 12
Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada